Every first Sunday of the month, residents of the Metropolitan City of Florence will be able to enter the Baptistery of San Giovanni, Santa Reparata and the Museo dell'Opera del Duomo for free.
Giglio Pass can only be purchased at our ticket offices and is valid for one day.
With no climbs or time slots, Giglio Pass allows a journey into the history of the monuments of Piazza del Duomo from early Christian origins to the nineteenth century.
Access monuments with no climbs or time slots. Giglio Pass allows a journey into the history of the monuments of Piazza del Duomo from early Christian origins to the nineteenth century.
Useful info about the monuments included in Giglio Pass:
• Access from the North Door (Martelli street side).
• Appropriate clothing is required for a place of worship: access is not permitted with bare legs and shoulders, wearing sandals or hats.
• The recommended duration for the visit is approximately 30 minutes.
DM. The mosaics of the vault of the Baptistery are under restoration. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Opera del Duomo Museum
• Access from Piazza del Duomo n. 9.
• The Museum consists of 28 rooms distributed on three floors that can be accessed with stairways or elevators.
• The recommended duration for the visit is approximately 60 minutes.
• Access from the Cathedral “Porta Campanile” (south side, beside the Bell Tower entrance).
• Visitors arrive to Santa Reparata by going down a short staircase in the second bay of the right aisle of the Cathedral.
• The recommended duration for the visit is about 20-30 minutes