The Baptistery of San Giovanni, the Opera del Duomo Museum and the ancient basilica of Santa Reparata, what a trump card!
Access monuments with no climbs or time slots. Ghiberti Pass allows a journey into the history of the monuments of Piazza del Duomo from early Christian origins to the nineteenth century.
The monuments included in Ghiberti Pass can be visited within 3 calendar days from the date selected without time constraints.
Reservations cannot be changed.
Useful Info about the 3 monuments included in Ghiberti Pass:
• Access from the North Door (Martelli street side).
• Appropriate clothing is required for a place of worship: access is not permitted with bare legs and shoulders, wearing sandals or hats.
• The recommended duration for the visit is approximately 30 minutes.
DM. Part of the internal vestments of the Baptistery are under restoration. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Opera del Duomo Museum
• Access from Piazza del Duomo n. 9.
• The Museum consists of 28 rooms distributed on three floors that can be accessed with stairways or elevators.
• The recommended duration for the visit is approximately 60 minutes.
DM. Closed on the first Tuesday of each month.
• Access from the Cathedral “Porta Campanile” (south side, beside the Bell Tower entrance).
• Visitors arrive to Santa Reparata by going down a short staircase in the second bay of the right aisle of the Cathedral.
• The recommended duration for the visit is about 20 minutes