The Luggage Storage is mandatory for visitors to the monumental complex of Piazza Duomo
From 1 August 2023, all ticket holders/visitors of the monumental complex of Piazza Duomo must first MANDATORY leave inside the Luggage Storage (Piazza Duomo n. 38/r) the following objects:
- Suitcases, backpacks, parcels, containers and large and medium-sized bags
- Umbrellas, canes (when not used to assist walking), tripods for cameras and film cameras
- Knives, scissors and metal tools that could be dangerous for people and the exhibited works
- Any object which, at the unquestionable judgment of the personnel in charge of the controls, can be considered a danger to the integrity and safety of the places
- Baggage containing flammable, perishable, odorless or potentially dangerous materials
- Money, jewelry, precious metals, documents and valuables
- Baggage weighing more than 25 kg
- Individual items of clothing
Attention: Baggage collection must take place at the end of the visit in relation to the booked time. In any case, the duration of the deposit cannot go beyond the closing time of the luggage storage.
NB. Visitors who intend to visit the museum only must leave their luggage in the museum cloakroom, in Piazza Duomo n. 9.
MONDAY – SUNDAY 7:30 am - 8:15 pm
Closed: Christmas, New Year, Easter sunday.